How can it be the last day of July already? The summer is going by quickly. Things at Camp Runamuck (my house) are busy. Taking care of dogs and trying to decide where to hang pictures at our new home.
Piper has been making herself at home at my house. We needed to buy a harness for her, so I made a basket car seat for her so she was all strapped in safely. Without a harness, I couldn't put on her seat belt. She settled right down and enjoyed the ride. (An old Longaberger basket put to good use. LOL)All the dogs know where their food bowl goes. Piper and Paddington eat together. Cinnamon has her spot, and Dickens goes right to his place.
Gwennie is behind a small gate because she's fast and I don't want her trying to help the others finish. 🤣
Gweenie is all done-- LET ME OUT. Be patient Gwennie. She could easily push the gate open, but she's never tried. Piper is tiny at 8.8 pounds. But she can be mighty. Dickens tried to get close because he is fascinated with her. She told him clearly that he was in her personal space. What a funny episode! She will be scheduled for spay and dental. They are done separately, so she'll be with me awhile. I'll keep updating everyone on how she's doing. We're working on housetraining and she's learning to go outside. She hops in the grass and will follow me around. She's a sweetheart. 💜






Oh I do love that Piper..... does she have a passport??? lol
ReplyDelete