Thursday, September 10, 2026

HOLLY AND CODY HAVE A VISITOR

Holly is a beautiful girl.  She was in better shape than most of the Christmas pups. 
She and her brother Cody are good friends now.  At first Cody wasn’t too sure about her. 
Now they are best friends. Holly has become the sassy boss there.  SHE is now in charge. I love it!  🤣
They have a tiny cat visitor.  Cody and Holly are so good w her. All very calm. 
I’m surprised she didn’t curl up beside them.  Maybe she’s close by. 🥰

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Holly and Cody are going to watch the NFL match -the Rams vs San Fran 49ers that is playing in my home town of Melbourne, Australia tomorrow !
    The 49ers have been here for a week to acclimatise after the 16 hour flight but the Rams flew in today and will play tomorrow!!
    As the 49ers have been here for a week and went to the Aussie Rules game I think they will have more Aussie fans! lol
    It will be playing at 10 in the morning Sept 11 here tomorrow so it will be shown on the USA screens ---
    , viewers in Virginia (Eastern Time Zone) can tune in on Thursday, September 10, 2026, at 8:35 PM ET. Pregame coverage begins at 6:30 PM ET. Locally in Melbourne, the match kicks off on Friday morning, September 11, at 10:35 AM AEST

    Go the 49ers!!!!

    ReplyDelete