Saturday, October 3, 2026

TIME AWAY


Time off is not something I do.  It’s very rare for me to leave for a time away.  But I wanted to visit my mom in law so we flew to Missouri for a few days. 
I bagged every meal (w meds) for the 6 dogs and my granddaughter is staying w the dogs.  60 bags of meals.  
The Midwest is so different from Virginia but the people are wonderful.  Especially our family here. ❤️
The view at the her home is so peaceful.  I wish we could be here to see the trees when they change color.  It will be stunning. 
I’m taking time to slow down and just be w family, read a book and maybe take a nap. 😁
I know the dogs are getting a lot of attention from the granddaughter so I’m just taking it easy.  Have you taken a time out lately?  
 

1 comment: