Saturday, September 5, 2026

WHEN YOU'RE SICK

I’ve had a nasty virus.  It comes w severe neck pain that moves down to my shoulders.  I could not move w out pain. 
Ice packs and heating pads helped. Gwennie was right beside me.  She’s doing better than I expected.  She always been good about eye drops.  
She managed to use her paw to get the e collar off. She’s being good not rubbing her face. 

Pippi got up there. Then Dickens. Piper. Cinnamon. Paddington, too. 
And Tuk Tuk came over and he got on the bed, too.  I had a 7 dogs on the bed. They were all encouraging.  I hope I’ll be better today. At least I’m not alone. 😁
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I do hope you are feeling better Linda but with all that weight of 7 doggies on the bed..... I hope your legs have not "gone to sleep" on you ! lol

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

If you had put on a neck brace, Gwennie would have appreciated the solidarity. LOL Hope you're much better today! (Love that magazine you're reading.)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES