Thursday, May 28, 2020

TOO EARLY

I woke up and Paddington said, “let’s keep sleeping.”
 Clara absolutely agreed.
 Piper said he was fine with that idea.
 Mitsy, in her new home, was up and ready to go.
 So, I got up and carried Clara downstairs.  We made it to the porch w a cup of coffee.  Clara is still sleeping on my lap.  She doesn’t wake up fast.
Little Bit, is his foster home, got up early and is already back to sleep.  It’s drizzling and it may take me awhile to convince Clara that we need to go outside.  I’m fine just sitting on the porch, holding her, sipping coffee, and listening to the rain.  How about you?

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

We are going into winter so the days are short and cold winds are coming in with some rain.
Its so hard to get Yum Yum up and out in the backyard to go to the toilet in the morning..... he loves his warm bed!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES