Tuesday, September 22, 2020

DASH AND HIS FRIENDS

Dash came into rescue in 2018.   His owners loved him.but they had to move overseas, and the move/transport would have been too difficult for him.  (I talked to them a lot and it was a heart wrenching decision.)
He came to me since I was close.  
He was so precious!   He was 13 years old and I thought of a perfect home for him.
I asked Poncho and ChaCha's mom and dad if they would consider having him join their family.   
They fell in love with Dash-- and so did Poncho and ChaCha.
They love lining up for apple treats.
Poncho loves his brother-- Dash has been there over two years now.
ChaCha is happy he came, too.  
They are a wonderful Peke family!! 💓
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh the three of them look so sweet together !!!

Lost Earring said...

Thank goodness, a happy story this morning. There have been so few happy stories in 2020.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES