Thursday, May 12, 2022

BG THE FIRECRACKER

BG came into rescue 5 years ago.  She came w Furby and Rocky.  
I thought she was the sweetest thing.  Hmmm.  I was wrong. 
She is almost 16 1/2 now.  And she’s still a pistol. 🤣
BG was not feeling well.  She hurt her eyes.  So off she went to the vet.  Her moms said, “ Between eye drops every 4 hours and Vetmedin and an antibiotic twice a day we’re getting on her last nerve.”  Uh oh.  That not a good place to be.  

BG’s motto is “If I  don't feel good, then no one feels good.”   I’ve had some of those in my family    Sometimes, I probably AM one of those! 🤦‍♀️

Get well soon BG   You may  be a pistol but you are a very loved pistol.”   

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Come on BG.... be a good girl and take your meds with no attitude!

Well..... when a Peke gets to that age she can do what she wants I guess ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES