Thursday, May 9, 2024

PEKINGESE ONLY?

 Snow Pea is whispering to Paddington.

I hear another dog is coming.   And it's not a Peke!   I thought this house was only for Pekes.  Oh wait, I'M NOT A PEKE.   
Paddington says, "Who is coming?"
Toasty said, "He could come to my house."   After all, it's my cousin.
Barty is my grand dog.   He's lived with me before but went back to my daughter when she moved closer to her job.  
She's on a trip, so Barty, aka Lord Bartington of Snackington, came here.  Paddington checked him out.  
Cinnamon greeted him and welcomed him.  
Paddington kept checking him out.   Uh Oh.
Meeting in the yard is easier.  

Paddington will probably be a pill.  I hope not.  
Barty is settling in.
I think he'll be just fine.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Well.... one Must have the approval of Paddington! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES