Thursday, October 17, 2024

CINNAMON MEETS SOPHIA FRANCESCA

We went to Williamsburg on Saturday.  I had taken Diamond "DeeGee" and Autumn to their new foster homes.   I found out a friend was going to be in Williamsburg!
And she brought Sophia Francesca with her.  After 5 years, I finally got to meet her! Isn't she precious!
I had Cinnamon with me.  I keep trying to increase her confidence.  
It wasn't working.  She was panting the entire time.  Sophia was trying to meet her. 
"Why won't she talk to me?"  Don't worry Sophia.   It's not personal.  Sometimes Cinnamon will seem to be okay, but she wasn't that day. Cinnamon was on my lap the entire time.  
We visited about an hour and then it was time to leave.  As soon as I began walking, Cinnamon calmed down.  I was carrying her.  It was a fun day!
Here we are!  😀

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Well.... sometimes girlfriends just don't click ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES