POPPI JUNE
Poppi June came into rescue in early July. She was underweight and neglected, but we saw so much life possibility in her. And I just couldn’t resist that pop up ear! Could you have resisted? I bet you couldn’t. 😉
She was at my house a short time, but she had a new mom waiting. She is blossoming there. Her hair has come in beautifully. Her mom just sent me a message. (You know I love updates!) "Poppi June got her first "pedicure" and bangs trimmed today! When I handed her to the groomer, Poppi looked so worried. When I picked her up, she jumped into my arms and almost licked my ear off on the ride home. She is sooo loved! Thank you for choosing me.”Finding the right home for these little ones is such a gift for us. I take it very seriously because the rule for me is "the dog comes first." And Poppi June needed her new mom and her mom needed her-- the perfect home!! She is resting now after a long day. Tomorrow she will wake up ready to begin a brand-new day. 💜




No comments:
Post a Comment