Friday, October 9, 2026

BACK TO THE EYE DOCTOR

Gwennie had eye surgery about 5 weeks ago.  She was doing well and her recheck said she would continue healing.  And she did. 
Until she didn’t. 
I noticed her eye was more swollen again. and a sore seemed to be developing. 
I didn't like the look of it so I called the ophthalmologist to see if they could see her yesterday.  
I'm so glad I did.  She did need more meds to help her eye.  More eye drops and some oral meds. This can happen.  They can seem to be healing well and then something happens.  
She will have a recheck in 3 weeks.  
She was exhausted on the way home.   I had dropped her off because I had an appointment, so she was there almost 3 hours.   They told me she was never in a cage.  They all took turns holding her.   She had so much fun and it wore her out.   
She was ready for bed after her last trip outside.  It was a long day, but healing will begin.  She was such a good girl.  💜
 

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES