Sunday, September 14, 2014

WHEN I'M WORKING....MY HELPERS

 When I'm  in my study working at my desk...
 I usually have a few helpers.  
 But, yesterday, I had more than a few.  
 Starlight and Kai Kai had front row seats.
 Rammi supervised from the side.
 Lexie was vegging out behind me.
 Kai Kai was "really mom?"
 But, Max thought it was awesome that I was taking his picture.
 Koko was resting in the kitchen, but...
 then she joined the rest in the study.
 Kai Kai decided to grace me with a front view..
And Lexie just curled up to take a nap.  I want a nap!   I don't want to work at my desk that always looks like a bomb went off on it.    These Pekes give me encouragement, but what I need is help! :-)

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I am seeing a lot of sleeping helping Peke's there Linda! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES