Thursday, March 5, 2020

MORE SLEEPY PUPS

 There were so many pictures so today, I'll just put name and let you "rest your eyes" on each one. 
 This one is awesome-- Baby Hilda, crossing the great divide.
 Butters....
 Ollie...
 Cherry...
 China Doll...
 Chin Lee. ...
 Chloe Rose...
 Elmer Fudd-- what a great name.
 Emperor Gizmo and The Gov'ner...
 Fletch-- I remember him!  I did his home check. :-)
 Hannah...my foster puppy!! 💜
 Haylee....
 Haylee and Lokee...
 Jeffy...
 Josh...
 Kirby... how often have we seen this. :-)  Stairs seem to be a favorite.
 Klara...
 Lily...
 Little Bit...Available for adoption!!
 Little Bo and Jak...
 Lola the Devil Child -- I sure hope not!
 Louie...
 Marley...
 Molly...
 Molly-- who just came through a serious bout of pancreatitis.  She is doing great!
 Monty...
 Mr. Charlie...
 Noodles and Henry...
 Ollie...
 Pacski...
 Piper (one of my foster dogs)...
 Prissy Pie...
 Ralphie...
 Reggie-- just adopted!
 Rosie...
 Rusty...
 Sammy....
 Sasha and Jessie...
 Simba....
 Sir Scooter Pooh Bear-- what a name!
 Snuffy...
 Stewart Little..
 Susie...
 Tabitha...
 Tessa...
 Stewart....my foster boy...adopted in December.
 Toby...
Tricia's Pup--- she didn't put a name, but he/she is certainly relaxed.   If I missed your picture, post it below.    As you can see, a LOT of people posted great pictures.  I think I'm sleepy.  Maybe I'll go take a nap!   😉

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

All so Excellent !!!

I must try to catch Yum Yum sleeping but he is so sneeky... he senses you and wakes up ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES