Thursday, March 12, 2020

THANK GOODNESS....

Pekes are in need no matter what else is going on in life.  This little girl needed help.
ZMistys owner died and she needed help, too.
All were too far for me to personally help them, so I posted for help.
Misty was in shut down mode and my friends in Facebook stepped up!  What would we do without you.   Barbara, Lara, Kendal, Julie, and Jamie changed their schedules and made their rescue happen.
I am so grateful.   Now care can begin and these special ones begin a new journey.   We will do all we can to help them.   Thank you to all of you who volunteered.   In dark places in life, you have brightened the spirits and given hope.  Thank you! 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Thank goodness for Peke Angels !!

They are very sweet Peke's Linda .... I hope they find some lovely new homes.

Doing the Adoption Dance for the two and giving your wonderful helpers a big kiss!!! XXX

Sue said...

I thank them all from the bottom of my heart too! Blessings to each and every one of you! <3

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES