Sunday, July 5, 2020

THE DAY AFTER THE FOURTH

 I begin my day holding Clara.  I know she is declining. She sleeps a lot.  But her favorite place is in my lap.
 I did take a few hours off yesterday and we drove to the bay.
 We needed to get out of the house.
Matt and I do take moments to relax.   We are busy but there are times we need to relax  
 We needed to step back a bit   So we watched the sunset.
 The beach on the base is closed and we’re not going near public beaches.
 The view of the bay is peaceful and quiet.
 It was a good evening.  This morning, Clara and I begin by snuggling.
It’s a good way to begin the day 💖  

2 comments:

Debi said...

I'm glad you had a break. What a beautiful place. Stay safe and keep cuddling and thank you.

LadyJicky said...

That is a lovely beach to take a time out.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES