Friday, June 2, 2023

TRAVIS LOVES RESCUE


Travis-- such a sweet sweet boy whose tail is always wagging.   

When he met my gang him, he was thrilled.  FRIENDS!!  
I would have kept him here, but you all know Paddington.  Yep, Paddington can have an attitude. 
So, Travis moved to a friend's home and I think he is going to make a lasting impression there.  Lasting in the key word here.   LOL
Can you see how relaxed he is there?    I think he's going to become a daddy's boy.  
Beautiful boy-- happy, loved, safe.   RESCUE!! 💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Travis...... like I said to you ..... keep those sad eyes on the foster Dad.... " you will be in like Flynn" !!!

Its a Aussie saying about how the women adored the Australian movie star Errol Flynn.
"In like Flynn" means you are there with a Big Chance!!

* I will just leave it there for your imaginations! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES