Friday, July 21, 2023

TORNADO WARNING

My phone began screaming at me yesterday.   There was a tornado warning and it was urgent.  Since my city has been hit before, I took heed and went to the small entry hallway bathroom.   "Come in Paddington and Sissy."  
Sissy just got by me and sat as close as she could.   
It's safe here.   Poor Sissy.
She knew something was happening.  I mean, how often do I sit on the bathroom floor with the door closed.  
Piper is my nervous boy and he was as close as he could get.   I was just sitting there, not really worried, but being cautious, but he was still nervous.    Paddington laid down and fell asleep.  He wasn't worried.  
Callie found a spot in the laundry room, and honestly, she wouldn't have fit in the spot I was in.   She was safe in her hidey place.
Barty was no where to be found, and he's partially deaf and blind, so he just slept through it all.   After the alert was done, we all went back to normal.  Barty showed up with a "where was everyone" face.   We're here.  We're safe!!  💜
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so glad you were all safe!!!
Boy I would be so nervous.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES