Tuesday, July 25, 2023

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GRANGER?

Granger is my granddog.  He was adopted from our rescue in April of 2016.  And Tuk Tuk is his brother.   
Granger came from a rough situation, but he was ready to have a good life.
His hair was so short when he came into rescue, but it's long and beautiful now.
He's at my house this week.   Happy?!
I routinely check to see where everyone is.  I count dogs, especially if I'm going somewhere.  
I see you by the Hoverboards.  Are you thinking of learning?
I can call Granger-- and his tail will wag.  But, will he answer?  NO.
My dogs won't jump this board to the playroom-- but I couldn't find Granger.  Guess where he was. Yep.  The playroom.  
He gets between furniture.
He gets inside furniture.
He gets under furniture.   Wag Wag.  

I still see you-- if I crouch down to look UNDER things.

Granger is so precious- but I will be looking for him all week I think.   He keeps me guessing!  😁

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Granger likes to play Hide and Seek I see!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES