Thursday, September 14, 2023

BOGIE-- NEW FRIENDS!

BOGIE-- BE MY FRIEND
Bogie is being a good foster brother to Rey.  Well, most of the time.  LOL
Ralo is doing great with Rey.  She's one of the Maryland Five and is 3 years old.
Bogie has accepted Ralo-- he'd prefer females.  He has to be the boss of his house.
He was with me a year before he went to his forever family.
I just adored him-- but he and Paddington both wanted to be the boss and that wasn't going to happen.
So, he went to a great home.   And he is so cherished there.  
I saw him last week and it was GREAT!!  He remembered me.  He was friendly at first and then BAM-- he knew I had been his foster mom.   It was awesome!
Rey was checking out the house.
It's where we all met with the Maryland Five-- Leia was so sweet. 
She really liked Chris and I think he liked her, too.  💕  Chris liked all of them.
Bogie was wondering who all the females were.    He was very interested.  
Oh my.  Two beauties-- Rey and Leia.   New Friends!!
He asked Ralo if he's noticed them.  Yes, I think he did.  
Bogie realized that Rey was going to stay.  She needed a foster home just like he had needed a foster home before. 
Bogie -- thank you for sharing your home with another Peke in need.   You're the best-- and so are your mom and dad!  
Rey says thank you! 💗

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Bogie ... you are the best!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES