Tuesday, September 12, 2023

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ❤️❤️

38 Years!
Piper and Paddington say Happy Anniversary to us! 
Our family is kids, grandkids and dogs.  We love it.
My husband, Matt and I have been married 38 years today.  
He is the best, kindest, most loving man I've ever known.  
He's an awesome husband, father, and grandfather. 
And he's such a good sport about my "hobby"  of rescuing Pekingese. 🐾🐾
All the dogs who have gone through here have experienced his love, too.
The current ones, Leia, Zeke, Chu Chu-- and ours, Piper, Paddington and Callie, are all cared for and cared about.  
All who come to our home-- human or dog-- know they are safe and loved.
They all want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 
Our hair is white now, we are older, but we are happy.  We still laugh and talk and enjoy our life.  
I celebrate 38 years with my beloved husband, Matt!  Happy Anniversary to us! 💕💕






 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Crack out the Champagne and have a wonderful Anniversary you two !!!
Lots of love from the Aussies!!! XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES