Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Back

Most of you don't know it, but I've been gone for eight days. If you don't know where I went (I told some of you), send me your guesses. Pictures of my trip will be coming. No pictures today-- I'm been up since 11:00 last night, on planes, and just got home-- 20 hours later.

I'll give you a hint-- they do speak English where I went. I wore my jacket the whole time, plus layers of clothes. I had a blast. More to come!!

My Pekes did great-- but boy, were they glad to see me walk in the door!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Welcome back Linda! I am so glad you had a great time in ******** .

You mean your Peke's are speaking to you after you left them behind like a bad Mother! LOL

Becky said...

So glad you are back...can't wait to see the pictures! Did you visit any pekes while you were there?

Meghann said...

I have a guess!!! do I win a prize if I get it right?? :)

Mimi said...

Welcome home, Linda. I love your blog!
Elizabeth

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES