Sunday, February 6, 2011

MAC

This is Mac. He was "found" in NC and the person wanted to give him to rescue. After years doing rescue, I sometimes can sense that what is being told is not the truth. We think it was the owner's dog and she just didn't want him anymore.
He was a sweet boy, and had some eye issues and a friend who has a rescue group took him in since we were so full at the time.
He was checked out and had vision problems in one of his eyes, but it didn't get in his way. He was sweet and just wanted a home.
I love his little crooked grin!
He was helped and went into a wonderful foster home.
He's GREAT! His foster family adopted him. It's another "foster failure." haha I'm so glad he was saved!!! THE RESCUE GROUP HE IS WITH SENT ME AN EMAIL-- I HAD HIM CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER ADOPTED DOG. MAC IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION. YOU CAN GO TO WWW.MUTTSMATTERRESCUE.COM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

6 comments:

lady jicky said...

Mac looks a very sweet boy and I can understand the family who fostered him ended up keeping him!

Essie said...

I would not know a thing about foster failure..............I wonder what it means......I am so glad he got his furever home. Isn't it amazing how they melt right into your heart?

cby said...

Failure is the path to success. So true with Foster failure.

Linda said...

A foster failure is when you adopt your own foster dog. :-) You don't let them go. We all have one! haha
Linda

Karin said...

That is the sweetest little peke face ever! I'm glad he was adopted so quickly ~ He's definitely irresistible!

emilyp said...

He is adorable, a cute little ball of fluff:)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES