Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TEDDY COMES TO VISIT

Teddy, Beth and David's Peke, came to our house with his dad.  
They were bringing water bottles for us to take to the picnic.
He sure loves to ride in the car and so he was able to come along.
Can I pet you?
Okay, I guess not!   I see your eyes getting bigger.
Some Pekes are okay with just a few people-- my Starlight is one of those.
Okay, I won't cross the line to pet you.
Wait, you're crossing the line.
You fooled me!   You just wanted to bark at me.
You are so cute---
But, you were ready to get back in the car and go home.
Enough socializing!
I'm glad you came to visit, even though I could pet you.   That's okay-- you're just have a Peke-a-tude.   I'm used to that!    Click here: Teddy - YouTube

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Just looking at Teddy is great too!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES