Sunday, August 23, 2015

KONG BALLS

If you have any Kong balls, please consider not using them.   They can split while the dog is playing and get caught on their tongue.   Someone sent me a message that this happened to their dog and his tongue swelled so badly, he died.   There are so many safe toys.   Please be cautious about the Kong balls.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

That is terrible! Thank you for posting this!

Kathy doubleu said...

I read that story too and it's tragic, however, are you sure KONG made that ball, I do not see that ball anywhere on their product list nor do they make light plastic toys. I do know that Four Paws had recalled a very similar ball a few years ago for the same reaso.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES