Wednesday, January 17, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHANN!!

 This blog is not about Granger-- it's about his mom-- my daughter.   Meghann is my oldest, born 40 years ago today. 
 Meghann (here with HER oldest) changed my life in so many ways.  I found out what God's love was all about when He gave her to me.   She has a faith that has inspired me since she was so young. 
 Her heart is always set on things above-- on His things.  She gives love out to the orphan, the needy and most of all, to all of us in her family.   She and her sister, Molly, were both such incredible blessings to me-- ones I never thought I could have.  And then God showed just what He could do!
They are the moms of our Bits-- and our life is so blessed.  I love my girls.  They are best friends, always there for each other.   So, I am using my blog today to say, "I LOVE YOU!  Forty years ago today, my life changed and I'm so glad!"    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUGAR!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHANN........ SO YOUNG AT 40 :)

love
Melinda and Coco ... Woof!!!

Lost Earring said...

Happy Birthday to Meghann.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES