Sunday, January 7, 2018

RUN FOR THE DOOR!

 It's still cold here!  Really cold for our area.  Max is not amused.  He ran out before I could get a coat on him-- but we were only out a few minutes.  (Lady Jicky, in Australia, said it was 105 there-- I think I'll take this cold.)
 Floyd keeps looking for the path to the grass-- where is it!?
 "It's not here, Floyd.  It has disappeared."
 Tasty!
 The door is dangerous to use-- we use the other back door-- safer!   I cleared that area.   Don't want any dogs injured.
 These are the daggers--I mean the icicles-- hanging from the roof. 
 There is a path to the area under the porch that the dogs can use.  I clean it up-- but do you know how hard frozen poop is!  Wow.
 Starlight says, "I don't care!  I'm headed in!"
"Run for it!"

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OMG ...... look at those "daggers" above the door!!!

It looks so cold there !

We got a cool change last night ....... so I hope you are going to heat up soon :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES