Monday, May 28, 2018

GRANGER-- GOOD DOG?

Granger is my granddog.  
He's a mess.   When my grandson asked his dad how to spell his name, he said "B-A-D-D-O-G."   Granger can be so bad-- but he's so endearing, too. 
He loves walks!   If it's raining though, he does not want to go outside.   Puddles?  Nope!
He will get on chairs and tables.
Are you waiting for dinner?  Do you need a better view?
He loves boxes and paper bags.  -- I've shown you that before in a blog.
He love love loves going in the car-- he can get downright comfortable!  He is usually on the console between the two front seats so he can help drive, but he is known to fall asleep on the job.
He met a new friend on a walk.  Is this 'two flat faced dogs meeting'?  Or is it 'nose to nose'?   Or 'small dogs unite'?  You could call it, "I own the highway!"   What caption would you put with this picture?  LOL

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Caption -

"I need glasses too but they won't stay on my flat face either !" :)

Unknown said...

Granger is gorgeous !!!

Unknown said...

Granger is a beauty

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES