Wednesday, May 9, 2018

NEW YORK PEKES AT THE PICNIC

 Anna and Tom come almost every year to our picnic.  From New York!  This is Angie, their newest addition. 
 Their sweet Bink was looking all over-- so many Pekes!
 And Willie-- are you telling us something! LOL
 They are Peke people and fabulous owners!
 Susan came from New York with sweet Gus.  I don't usually post pics of myself, but here you go!
 Gus said, "That's okay!"
 I know Jeanne would have loved to see him, so I gave him lots of kisses for her.
 He was checking out everyone and is one of the sweetest Pekes.
 He's so docile and loving. 
 He made me smile! 
His mom loves him so much-- and I can see why!   I'm so glad the New York Pekes came to the picnic! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Great to see The Big Apple Peke's!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES