Sunday, September 23, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUS AND MY SISTER!

 Gus, a Peke who we have all come to love, turned 12 this week-end!  He looks great and is the light of his mom's life.
 My sister, who is just a year older (we were raised like twins), is having a big birthday today!   (Yes, that will be me next year!)
 My sister lives in Vermont, but I want to wish her a wonderful day!  I hope we can celebrate if she can stop by here next month on her way to Florida.   💜  She really stops by to see all the grandbits, who she adores. 🌝
So, Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy 21st Birthday to your sister Linda!!!! you said it was a "big birthday" :)

Happy Sunday to you all too.

Lost Earring said...

Happy Birthday to Sister and Gus.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES