Monday, January 6, 2020

CONNOR-- 7 YEAR ADOPTAVERSARY

Connor was a young Pekingese whose foster mom contacted us. 
She was fostering a Peke and asked for our help.   Of course, we would help.
Connor was adopted seven years ago yesterday and his owner messaged me.
I've said before-- I LOVE it when I get updates!!
Connor is the sweetest boy.
I really like this fireplace picture!  (If you have fireplace/winter pictures, post them.)
Connor is friends with his grandparents dog, Scooby, who was also adopted from us. 
Connor wears sweaters a lot.  He has a form of alopecia and so has bald spots.
Connor is a very pampered Peke.
So is Scooby!!   That's a happy smile.
He is very spoiled, which his owner thinks is what he deserves.  We agree!
He spends time on the deck, water close by.
When it's really cold, he wears a hat, too. 
Yes, I love happy adoption stories...
Connor is a very loved boy!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

How could you not spoil Connor..... he is just so adorable !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES