Thursday, April 16, 2020

MATTIE AND HER FRIEND

 I can't believe Mattie was here almost three years ago.   She was my foster girl and I was so tempted to keep her.  But, I was so happy that she went to Rita. 
I was fostering Benjamin, too, and they became good friends.  Rita adopted them both.    Sadly, Benjamin died last May.   He was such a wonderful boy.   (I kept this picture of him on my computer-- he was trying to help me paint. 💙  He had the sweetest face.) 
 There was another little one who needed Rita and Mattie, though.
Gracie's mom passed away and Gracie came to join Rita and Mattie.   She fit right in.
 Mattie is glad to have a new friend-- you can't tell since she's taking a nap. LOL
 Oh, Gracie, we know you love it there. 
 There she is-- happy girl!
 They get along and dress up together.
 Gracie is a wonderful guard dog  😉 and while she's keeping an eye out for strangers...
Mattie can just hang out with her mom.  Sounds good to me! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

A perfect match Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES