Tuesday, April 7, 2020

PEKINGESE-- PROFESSIONAL HUMAN TRAINERS

We all know that Pekes can train humans.   If you disagree, then you must have a Peke I haven't met-- one who is not true to the breed.   😁
 Pekes can train any human to perform the following basic commands.  Bubbles is in charge. (I put the wrong name previously.)
 1.  Fetch me a treat.  Margie's Pekes don't have to utter a word.  They have already trained their mom.
 2.  Don't hog the bed.  Hog the bed?  There's no room anywhere on this bed for a human.   Sarah's Pekes/dogs have no concept of sharing.
3.  Throw the ball!   Okay, so maybe Sir Oliver can't catch.  But, I'm sure he'd try.
 4.  Wipe my feet!   I'll lay here while you do it.  (Bella and Simon)
 5.  Tell me the story of how you adopted me.  (Okay, so it's not really a rule, but I'm sure we have heard this many times.)
 6.  I want to be carried.  (Granger)
 7.  Leave me alone. 
8.  Give me a kiss.  (Tucker)
 9.  Speak baby talk to me and maybe I'll come sit on your lap instead of on this shelf.
 10.  Buy me another toy-- there are only 300 in the house, but this is the only kind I'll play with.  So what if I have three or four of this kind.  I want more.   My Chumley.
 11.   You're on my seat.  Did you hear me?
I said MOVE!
 12.  Fetch me a treat!  Beth's girls.  💜
13.  Rub my belly.   
14.  Fetch us a treat.   (I know, this is included several times-- but it's something they want OVER and OVER and OVER.  LOL)

I'm sure there are SO many more rules I need to learn.  My dogs will teach me.  What rules have your dogs taught you??  

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I would say that Yum Yum has trained us to pull over his toy box so he can put his big old head in there!! If we do not .... he darn well barks up a treat!!!

Unknown said...

The first time I ever saw a Pekingese was in the old movies in the thirties and forties and ever since then I've Loved Pekingese and I've owned several of them in the past. They are my favorite dog. I'm 82 years old

Cookie said...

beauty ! saw them on my calendar last month =]

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES