Saturday, July 16, 2022

PADDINGTON AND TOY COMA

Paddington is my dog-- mostly loving, sometimes "Bad Pad."  LOL
I took out the box of toys that came with Bear.   
There are SO MANY toys at my house-- but these were different.  They had different smells on them.  
He began to pull them out of the box.
More and more toys began to spread around the floor.  
He got some of them on the couch and after playing with so many, he fell asleep!  His legs were hanging over the edge, but he didn't seem to notice.
I think he went into a toy coma!  LOL   He was right next to Zoey and didn't say a word-- or a bark.   The magic effect of new toys!  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I know of a certain someone with too much toys too!

Linda ..... I have had 7 dogs in my life and when I got my 8 dog ... Yum Yum... he is the Only dog that loved , loved toys! The others could not care less!

My house looks like a Kindergarten with Yum Yum in the house !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES