Friday, July 1, 2022

HANNAH-BERRY-- THREE YEARS!

Snuffy, Sunny and Hannah are a happy family with their mom and dad.
Hannah was a four month old puppy when I got her three years ago.   So little.
Snuffy was also a foster at that time.   Snuffy came to my house the day his future parents were here to meet Hannah-- and they couldn't decide between them.  
Snuffy (middle) was an older gentleman, and Sunny's parents adopted Hannah and Snuffy at the same time.   They brightened my life that day!  
They are each so precious and I love to see pictures like this.
They are quite the trio-- guarding their territory.  
Hannah is three years old now-- and such a sweetheart.   It makes me smile to see how wonderful Snuffy, Sunny and Hannah are all doing-- all PVPC alumni.  All loved and cherished!  💜💚💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a beautiful Trio they are!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES