Thursday, June 30, 2022

TUK TUK--WHERE DID THEY GO?

Tuk Tuk was looking for his friends.  Piper, Paddington, 
Callie and Barty were there all last week.
And Tuk Tuk had so much fun!
Tuk Tuk didn't try to take on Paddington.  LOL   He was fine just being lower on the power slide.   
They all played.  
Piper loved my son in law and my daughter-- and the kids.  My daughter is Tuk Tuk's mom and she took on four of ours.   It meant I could relax during vacation and not worry about them.  And I didn't worry.)
Callie curled right up with them-- she knows them so she felt safe and loved there.  
But, Tuk Tuk doesn't know where they went.   Is he tired?  Is he lonely?   Actually, he's probably exhausted!    Don't owrry Tuk Tuk.   You'll be visiting here soon!   Playtime is coming.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Poor Tuk Tuk !
He looks so sad .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES