Tuesday, June 28, 2022

TIME TO RELAX ON A TRIP

I told you I was taking time off. And I did.  I needed a “reset.”   
Rescue can be hard work.   It is very emotional.
  Stepping away is not easy.  NOT.  EASY.  
I made arrangements for four dogs to be w my daughter. 
 Two were w Amee.   And Zoey went w us. 
We drove 1,000 miles.  Through Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky,Indiana, Illinois and Missouri.  We went to my in-laws home.   
We sat on the porch.  I read.  I relaxed.  
Deer came to the yard.   W her babies.  
Piper, Tuk Tuk and Paddington hung out together. 
So did Callie and Barty (who was inside).  They loved the Great Pyrenees mix puppy next door.   Rosie loved them, too.  
We went to Heritage Days in the small town.  We loved it.  
Steam tractors and old cars and bands.  Kettle corn and crafts.   
We arrive home today after enjoying incredible Midwest sunsets.   Time away was good for my spirit and my body.   ❤️
I think we will have to do this again.  

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So glad to read you had a great time Linda !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES