Tuesday, June 14, 2022

SWEET MAGNOLIA

Almost ten years ago (this coming August), we received a request to take in a Peke who was 6 years old.   She had been a beloved family member, but when a child was adopted who was very allergic to her, they asked us to help them.     
I love this picture of her-- I fostered her and she wasn't too sure of where she was, so she went and hid in the bathroom.   She soon learned, mostly through the other dogs here, that she was safe and loved.
My friend, Fiona adopted her.  I had met Fiona when she adopted Paddington from us.   I knew what a wonderful home Magnolia would have.  
Magnolia is now a senior-- and her new sister, Fresia, adores her.  
Magnolia has some dementia, and she has to wear a diaper, but she is still adored and cared for.  
And she is still beautiful.   I saw her over the week-end on my transport to Richmond, and had the pleasure of spending time with her.  It's such a blessing to see fosters who have gone through my home or other foster homes, and see how loved they are.   Sweet Magnolia is precious!   💕

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh she is still beautiful !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES