Friday, June 10, 2022

A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

Little Diamond saw the ophthalmologist yesterday.   We are doing 5 different eye meds, multiple times a day.
Her eyes are "bone dry" and we are working on that.  One medication can be used as often as I can do them.    So, I do.  
Gidget helped her in the yard again.
Diamond hears well and is attentive to my voice.
Sniff test by Piper.  LOL
"You can go this way."
Callie thought she had a new playmate.  Sorry, Callie, she can't run around.  She can't see you.  
"PFFFF."
"Am I still special?"  You bet you are. 
Diamond will have a few more meds added and I'll take her in for a shot today.  I'll also pick up allergy food for her.  We are eliminating everything in her diet except for a special food to see if that helps her skin.
She wandered the family room a bit and then...

She found a bed.    She will go to a foster home with Sherry on Saturday.    She will have continued wonderful care.  We love this sweet little girl.  💕

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh those eyes must of been so sore!!
Now the healing begins with her new place with Sherry.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES