Saturday, June 11, 2022

DIAMOND GOES TO RICHMOND..AND ON

Today, I'm taking Diamond on a trip to her new foster home.   She is so sweet-- I'll miss her.
She has improved even in the four days I've had her.  She's so sweet.   Oh, my heart.
Callie loves her and tried to be her friend.
Diamond has no aggression in her.   She lets me do her eye and ear meds.   She has never snapped or done anything but be grateful to be taken care of.  She is on a special diet to eliminate anything that she might react to.   We  hope her skin heals quickly-- it's already less inflamed.   
She tried to join Zoey on the porch bed when I was reading there.
Diamond can hear great, but Zoey can't.   Diamond can't see, but Zoey has a tiny bit of sight in her one eye.   So, they weren't too sure what was going on.   But, Diamond wanted to snuggle.   So precious.
Diamond even gave me a tail wag.   She's going to Sherry's and her niece, Jennifer.  They are experienced foster parents and will take great care of Diamond.  But, a little of my heart will go with her.   💕   I'll post updates when I get them.   
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Diamond is a sweetie .
I am sure she will get stronger and healthier in time and its great that she takes her eye drops nicely.
Whoever gets Ms Diamond will be a very lucky person.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES