Monday, June 27, 2022

SISSY AND GIDGET

Sissy and Gidget have had a little adventure.  
I took them to visit Amee and her crew.  As much as I want to keep every dog I foster, I just can’t.  
So they went to visit Amee to see how Gidget would do.   
They took up residence of course.   They are both so sweet and not aggressive.  
Gidget slept above Amee’s head just like she does w me.  I’m going to pick up Sissy tomorrow and Gidget is going to stay to see if she would like it to be her forever home.   It’s a wonderful place!! ❤️
And Sissy will come back w me to our crazy house.  I’ve missed them but want to give Gidget this wonderful chance in Amee’s home.  It’s so full of love.  It doesn’t get better. 🥰
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Gidget lets hope all works out and you stay there!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES