Monday, June 3, 2013

RICKY, SCOOTER'S FRIEND

 This is Ricky. I fostered him almost 9 years ago when he was three. I can't believe he's almost 12!
 Ricky sent Scooter an email to see if Scooter was doing okay.    He and Scooter were best friends here, and whenever he comes to visit, they love each other.    Here's what he said, "I'm sending my loving licks & I'm sending my prayers to my favorite little playmate in hopes he'll be feeling like his old self very soon!"
 Ricky has a little brother named LJ.  LJ has a LOT of energy, but he's very sweet and he wants Scooter to be all well soon, too.
Ricky is one of the nicest Pekes-- just so sweet.    Maybe he can come visit and cheer Scooter on!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

We hope Scooter is feeling better too.

lady jicky said...

One handsome man Ricky!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES