Thursday, October 3, 2013

J.J.-- HELPER AT WORK

 J.J. came into rescue when his older owner had to move and couldn't keep him.  She was very distraught over this and we have stayed in touch to let her know he is doing great.  
 He was an only dog then, and we didn't know how he'd react to others-- but he is loving having Peke friends!    He is with Cassie and Penny and he and Penny have begun to play.    I think most dogs like a friend-- and he is one of them.
He goes to work every day with his foster mom and he works hard!  She sent a picture to prove it.   Yep, I see how hard he is working.  I'd like to work like that, too!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I love that you are keeping intouch with the person who had to sadly give JJ in.
I can't imagine what that must be like when you love, adore and would like to keep your pet!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES