Monday, October 28, 2013

MELINDA, MOIMOI AND COCO

 Melinda is my dear friend who lives in Australia-- for those who read the blog, she leaves comments as Lady Jicky.    She is a faithful follower of the blog, friend, Peke lover.    This is MoiMoi, in her bed with her pink crown on-- she's ready for Halloween.  But, she is also sad right now.
Coco is also a little upset-- you see, my friend is in the hospital.    Melinda needs our prayers.    I'm asking for prayer for her for healing, being able to come home quickly.   This is serious and I'm very concerned about her, so I'm asking other Peke lovers to lift her up.     I know I will be.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Melinda, Lady Jicky, is in my prayers. I know she is a faithful follower and a lovely person that loves her Peke babies. Praying she is completely healed and home soon!

Tracey said...

Many prayers for Melinda. I know she is a faithful follower. And, that she loves her beautiful Peke babies. Praying for her complete healing and that she is home soon!

Boo Boo's Mom said...

I hope those little Pekes down under know that they are so loved, that as soon as their mom can come home, she will!

Boo Boo's Mom said...

I hope those little Pekes down under know that they are so loved, that as soon as their mom can come home, she will!

Boo Boo's Mom said...

Hoping those Pekes get to see their Mommy very soon!

Toni Davis said...

Prayers coming fast and furious for Lady Jicky to be healed and home soon. I have also put her on our prayer list!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES