Friday, March 24, 2017

JELLYMAN

 Jelly/Jellyman came into rescue in 2010.   He was a big fluff ball and very timid.
 He was adopted-- and as careful as we are, it did not turn out to be a good home and we got him back.  A friend fostered him and I prayed she would keep him-- he had been through enough.
 And she did adopt him!!  I was thrilled.  I couldn't resist this face!  Jelly had some doggy friends.
 Here's Cheech, his Chihuahua buddy who was also rescued when someone could not keep him.  Cheech is 11 and Jelly is about 9 now.
 Jellyman used to live in Maryland, so I was able to see his mom as the picnics.
 He now lives in Florida, but his mom stays in touch-- I love that!!
 He has become secure and will approach people when he is on a walk.
Jelly has the wonderful life he was supposed to have all along-- I'm so happy for him!
Cheech is happy, too!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Jelly and Cheech look so lovely together with their colours! You can see they are best mates too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES