Wednesday, November 29, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPER

 Piper was my foster dog in 2013.  He was with me for six months before the perfect home came for him.
 Piper was so good with Beach Bit who was only 2 at the time.   Here's a blog I did right before he was adopted-- he did like to get on a lot of things! Must Love Pekes: I LOVE YOU, PIPER!
 Piper celebrated his first Christmas there and I hope he shares his Christmas pictures this year.  It's so much fun to get updates on our adopted dogs! 
 Piper just celebrated his 8th birthday with his sister, Abbi.   They are checking out his presents.
 It must be something special!
Piper is loved and happy and enjoying his birthday toy!   A happy forever home! 
Happy Birthday, Piper!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday Piper!!! Oh ... so want a slice of your cake :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES