Thursday, November 30, 2017

MADELINE GRACE AND MICKEY-- CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Madeline Grace was in rescue over two years ago. 
 I had SO many who wanted her-- she was a sweetheart.
But, we had a wonderful applicant near me, and I really liked them.
 They had already adopted Mickey, and they saw Madeline on our site.
 She joined the family and she and Mickey are best friends!
 I think one of her beds is as big as she is.
 They saw their mom decorating and began to wonder what was going on.
 "What is that?  A tree?   Inside?!"
 "I'd better hold on to my toy-- she may try to hang it on the tree."
 "I LOVE THIS!"
 Keekers, the cat, was not a fan of this.
 Madeline posed like a pro.  I think she's going to be all about Christmas!
 Mickey has the sad face look-- but don't let him fool you.   He's a happy boy.
 Their mom sat to show them Christmas things.
 Do you like your hat, Mickey?
 Oh my-- you're so cute.
I know you'll both have a happy Christmas!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

They are both so beautiful !!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES