Wednesday, August 15, 2018

OH GRANGER!

 Granger has been a mess since he came into rescue-- the best kind of mess.
 He steals the big dog beds.
 He hides in cabinets.
 He loves boxes.  I'll repeat that.  HE LOVES BOXES.
 He can be kind of lazy-- unless he's on a walk.  That is serious business!
 Did I say he loves boxes?
 Did I say he was lazy?  LOL
 He can "sit pretty."
 He can watch for deer in the yard-- get ready for a race!
 He can be intent if he is focused on something.
 He loves his sister, Gigi.  He loves his kids.  He loves his mom and dad.  He is just full of love.
 He loves tables-- especially if there are left overs there.
 He helps fold laundry, too.  He is multi-talented.
 He watches for squirrels-- they might invade.
 Granger comes to my house sometimes (he is my granddog after all)  and gets in his favorite spot-- right between my daughter and her husband.
 His mom must have been getting ready to give him a bath, because he tried to hide in the laundry.  Did I mention he was a mess??
His favorite spot lately, though, is a paper bag.   He also checks the receipt-- he's into quality control.   Oh, Granger, you ARE a mess.  But, we love our mess.  💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So Granger equals a Mess ??? Still ... so cute!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES