Tuesday, August 28, 2018

SEEING DOUBLE

 Andy and Harrison are becoming pals.   I received so many pictures when I asked for "seeing double."   You are all amazing!!
 Bennett and Allie-- both adopted from us.  I had so many pictures, and some sweet ones of a few who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. 
 SuzyQ and Binks-- SuzyQ depended on him so much.
 Aria and Bella are adorable.  Are you posing? 
 BeBe and Butter-- Are you waiting for treat?
 Brandy and Camden were both adopted from us.   Brandy was part of the Bristol 18.   (She was mom to the puppies, Carter and Colby.)  Oh, her underbite.  💜
 Bruce and Harvey were also adopted from us.  They were six when we got them in 2011.  Can they be almost 13? 
 And here's Bugsy Lee and Monsieur PeePee-- love the names!
 Harley and Paws belonged to Barbara and they are both gone now-- but her love for Pekes continues.
 Our sweet old senior fosters, Chi Chi and Leanne.  Robin is taking care of them-- they are so sweet.   Sometimes, the old ones need us, too.   I love the seniors!  I have four seniors here right now!
 Chien Chien and her friend Marley.  Chien Chien was in a Roanoke shelter when she came into rescue.  She's stunning.
 Sometimes, seeing double is a challenge! haha  Here's Elmer Fudd and Diamond. 
 Of course, I had to put Furby and his son, Rocky.  Oh, Rocky--that face.  Sweet boys--
 Kodi and Klarita and adorable, too.   One doesn't care a bit about picture taking, but Klarita seems to be posing.
 Lola and Coach.  I love the name "Coach."  One of my Pekes long ago was named Coach-- of course we called him Coachie-- everything ends up being two sylables for me. lol
 Tracy's Macy and Colby (Brandy's son).  Macy's tongue is always out.  HMM, that sounds familiar!
 Sweet Madeline Grace and Mickey.   Mickey's face just grabs my heart.  And Madeline Grace-- SO many people wanted her.  Now she lives close to me, so I occasionally have the pleasure of seeing her.
 Magnolia (one of my fosters) and Scout, who was recently part of our foster program.   I DO see them some-- we have our meetings at their house and I just love it.  I know it's a lot of work, but I feel so much at home there. 
 Maya and Harmoney have a dog's life-- and it's good!
 Barbara's Melrose and Kacey do have me doing double takes!
 Mookie and Maizie-- such beauties.   All Pekes are beautiful, but the parti-colored ones can be so varied in their coloring.  I love it.
 Oh, Ollie, and Buffy.  Ollie has a collection of belly bands and he is always in style.  Buffy's harnesses are so pretty-- and what a sweetheart.  (Both PVPC alumni)
 Pearl and Jules are spooning-- they have their summer cuts and are so cool.  Also PVPC alumni. :-)
 Phyllis and Newman-- Phyllis looks sleepy, but Newman looks like he's ready to snore.  I want to kiss him.
 I know this group!  And it's only half of the Pekes there.   Pop, and Beau and Domino are just chilling out! 
 Princeton and Clarence-- sweet boys who were both adopted by my friend, Kim.  (She posts lots of her biking adventures and I can visit the places she goes through her pictures.)
 Lisa's Rocky and Daytona are "watching" TV with her.   Like Kai Kai, Daytona has no eyes, but that's okay.   He does fine.
 Rosie and Ginny LoLo-- Rosie is one of our permanent fosters and LoLo was adopted from us.  She's small but mighty.  Rosie is just a sweetheart.
Ping and LiLi are two that like to be touching.  I love seeing that.  Pekes who just love to be together.
 Sammy and Abbi-- Piper's brother and sister.   Such sweet faces!
Lilly and Cosmo live in Maryland with another Peke lover-- and animal rescuer.  She has helped many.
I'm in cuteness overload!  Pete and Dolly are adorable!
Red and Moo-- snuggling and content!
 This is Rusty and.... I can't find the picture for the name of the second one.  If you post it again on this, I'll fix this!  I love the hats!!
I know I must have missed some.  This was so much fun!   Seeing double was a great adventure to blog about!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I think I need my eyes checked! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES