Wednesday, February 6, 2019

SWEET BUGSY

Bugsy came into rescue in October when his owner was no longer able to care for him.  (I love this picture, but his hair has grown out now and is beautiful.)
Bugsy needed some help and he had a dental and eye care. 
He can't see the best, so it's better to approach him by talking first so you don't startle him.  He loves attention, though, and is very good about being petted.
He had Christmas in his foster home-- he's an older boy, but he knew just how to settle in under the tree.
He loves his pillows and blankets. 
He has decided he likes attention and comes when his foster mom calls. 
Bugsy is 13-14 years old, so he's a little slow, but he loves being in the yard and wandering around.  If you would like to give this older one a place to live out his life, just let us know.  💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

The oldies are the best for you do not have to go through the puppy stage .... I should know .... Yum Yum is a rocket and I remember my old girls and boy, life was easier ! LOL

I am doing my Adoption Dance so sweet Bugsy gets a super home real soon!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES