Monday, March 11, 2019

OH BERRY

 You know that feeling-- when you meet someone and just love them?  Well, that's how I felt when I did the home visit for Berry's potential family. 
 I liked the mom right away-- and then I was greeted by three big dogs that I fell in love with.  Here was one of them.  Look at that face!  They were all so friendly and thought I was there just for them.  Oh, I could have stayed awhile! 
 They wanted Berry-- the daughter had fallen in love with him, and in meeting her and talking to the family, I knew Berry would be adored there.   And the other dogs would welcome him, too. 
 His best friend adores him.   Can you tell?
 She holds him and cares for him and speaks softly to him.
 He is totally comfortable in her lap.
 He is content to be held while she greets friends.  He loves the attention.
 He was a good sport at Christmas with his hat.
 As long as his girl is near by, he is in heaven.
Yes, this home was as good as I thought it would be-- even better!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Berry lucked in big time!!! So happy :)

Carol Lee said...

WOW

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES